Home’ is where the heart and Herb are. Lesotho has been approved to cultivate and export...Read More
Since the start of the 2020 lockdown in South Africa, the world has plummeted into a state of uncertainty. For many, this has resulted in a loss of income, possible isolation as well as the development of mental health problems such as anxiety – possibly due to the fear of the unknown. SEED INC offers you tips on how CBD can help you here.Read More
SEED INC report that Afriplex, SA’s company rooted in the development and manufacturing of botanical extracts, complementary medicines and food & beverage product solutions and The Cannabis Research Institute have implemented an exciting new system that will establish South Africa as a reputable supplier of cannabis to the global market.Read More
Maybe the SA Government will take note of the irrefutable evidence it has gathered during the lockdown that proves that alcohol is by far the biggest social ill currently infecting the South African populace.Read More
Peter Vogel is the CEO of Leafwire, a cannabis business-focused social media platform known commonly as “the LinkedIn of cannabis.” Peter is a well-known tech start-up entrepreneur in the USA and talks to SEED INC about the changing face of Cannabis and the future of its global rise.Read More
SEED INC has a feature by global expert, David Schroeder. David is the author of the new book ‘7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD,’ The Total Newbies Guide to Understanding CBD Basics, Combating Pain Using it in Multiple Forms, & Finding a Better Quality of Life Apart From Opioid Use.Read More
SEED INC are proud to have RETHINK involved on SA’s new cannabis content portal and on our editorial board. This exciting partnership with RETHINK and Distell below is clearly a landmark step in the right direction for the cannabis industry.Read More
Roxy Louw, former professional surfer shares her story with SEED INC of how cannabis changed her life.
Roxy first became aware of cannabis 10 years ago, after she was cast in the movie Blue Crush 2. “I was 21 and chasing the dream. I was in the movies, always busy. I went to the doctor because I was struggling to sleep and struggling with anxiety and depression.”Read More
Sharon has been involved in the study and use of cannabis medicine for the past fourteen years, which began after her sister Carol was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour.Read More
- Combie KS Classic May 11, 2021A stash bag, although handy and necessary to cannabis connoisseurs, can be a bit of a nuisance. It would make much more sense for all your rolling necessities to fit […] The post Combie KS Classic appeared first on Cannabis News South Africa.Cannabis News ZA
- April’s Massive Cape Town Fire “Started As A Malicious Act” June 24, 2021A SANParks investigation has found compelling evidence that the fire, which caused huge damage to UCT and surrounding areas, was started intentionally.Jasmine Stone
- UN Special Consultative Status granted to Fields of Green for ALL June 1, 2021We are proud to announce that Fields of Green for ALL has been granted special consultative status by the United Nations (Economic and Social Council). This milestone is one that has been in the making for years and whilst the fight to end Cannabis prohibition in South Africa is still underway, The post UN Special […]Suresh Patel
- #StopTheCops Report, May 2021, Midrand and Hermanus SAPS May 25, 2021We report on true stories of abuse by the South African Police “Service”. Unedited. Published on request and with permission. It is once again clear that the SAPS do not respect the constitution or the government, they do not follow the law, let alone their own directives or circulars, and they The post #StopTheCops Report, […]Charl Henning
- After a Decade in Prison, Cannabis Offender Eric McCauley Granted Compassionate Release June 24, 2021Attorney, leaders from The Weldon Project, respond to U.S. District Judge Stephen Bough’s decision.
- Resilient Remedies Gets Cannabis License June 24, 2021A second cannabis retail shop has received approval from the Boston Cannabis Board (BCB) to operate on Cambridge Street in the Sullivan Square … Read More The post Resilient Remedies Gets Cannabis License appeared first on Dagga Magazine.Editor