Home’ is where the heart and Herb are. Lesotho has been approved to cultivate and export...Read More
Growing cannabis -without a license- is still illegal, but for a team of master’s students at...Read More
Apr 12, 2021 | Cannapreneurs
Peter Vogel is the CEO of Leafwire, a cannabis business-focused social media platform known commonly as “the LinkedIn of cannabis.” Peter is a well-known tech start-up entrepreneur in the USA and talks to SEED INC about the changing face of Cannabis and the future of its global rise.Read More
Roxy Louw, former professional surfer shares her story with SEED INC of how cannabis changed her life.
Apr 11, 2021 | Cannapreneurs
Roxy first became aware of cannabis 10 years ago, after she was cast in the movie Blue Crush 2. “I was 21 and chasing the dream. I was in the movies, always busy. I went to the doctor because I was struggling to sleep and struggling with anxiety and depression.”Read More
Apr 7, 2021 | Cannapreneurs
Sharon has been involved in the study and use of cannabis medicine for the past fourteen years, which began after her sister Carol was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour.Read More
- Get Legal Pharmaceutical Medical Grade Cannabis in South Africa October 4, 2021Medical cannabis can be a solution to your health problems, and on the IntroCann portal this process can be at your fingertips. Technology has changed everything about the world, and […] The post Get Legal Pharmaceutical Medical Grade Cannabis in South Africa appeared first on Cannabis News South Africa.Cannabis News ZA
- SA Judge Reckons Sex Can’t Be Rape If Oral Has Been Going Down October 15, 2021A former paramedic found guilty of raping his girlfriend has been acquitted by a judge who seems to think that sex can't be considered rape if there is oral involved.Tayla
- 10 Crisis Points in Our Cannabis Legislation Journey September 21, 2021“… the illicit market – fuelling a crime-prone underbelly and networks of individuals operating outside the realm of ethical and moral behaviour.” The South African Cannabis Masterplan, v5 (pg4), August 2021 The Cannabis Trade Association Africa (CTAA), together with Cheeba Africa, Craft Cannabis TV and Cape Town TV, hosted a webinar The post 10 Crisis […]Charl Henning
- A Proud Update on The Dagga Couple Scholarship Students & Cheeba Academy’s First Graduation September 8, 2021When Jules and I first met Trenton Birch and Linda Siboto in Cape Town a few years back, we were very excited at the prospect of a Cannabis Academy for South Africa. This was a line item on our big white board in the Fields of Green for ALL The post A Proud Update on […]Myrtle Clarke
- Drake Invests in Bullrider and Becomes a Partner and Advisor October 15, 2021The Grammy-award winning artist joins his longtime collaborator Noah "40" Shebib as an investor, advisor and partner to this popular cannabis brand.
- NIFA on Twitter: “The @OSUAgSci Global Hemp Innovation Center announced last week it has … October 15, 2021Advancing agricultural science to solve societal challenges. Show us your successes with #NIFAImpacts. Kansas City, Missouri. nifa.usda.gov. Read More The post NIFA on Twitter: “The @OSUAgSci Global Hemp Innovation Center announced last week it has … appeared first on Dagga Magazine.Editor