Welcome to Seed Inc Online
Finally, Cannabis is being given its well-deserved respect as well as its rightful place in society and now is the time to launch SA’s Cannabis Culture magazine and online platform called SEED INC..
Cannabis is already a multi-billion-dollar industry that spans the scope of Energy, Food, Drinks, Building Materials, Medicine, Pet care and of course recreation.
The objective of SEED INC. Online from a business perspective is to showcase the potential that the South African cannabis and hemp industry has for foreign direct investment that would yield significant profits, as well as help provide solutions to the socio-economic challenges that we face in South Africa.
Under the guidance of Robbie Stammers, an award-winning Editor and Publisher, with 15 PICA Awards, 3 Editor of the Year awards and 3 International Tabbie Awards under his belt, SEED INC. will engage, entice, enrich, enthral and entertain you with everything Cannabis-related. We are blazing a trail for the culture in South Africa, showing we have more to offer than just Durban Poison, Rooibaard and Swazi Gold.
We aim to also educate and overcome the decades’ long negative association that society has towards cannabis. Since the SA constitutional court decision, there has been a proliferation of businesses providing products and services to an already well-established market. The problem/opportunity, as we see it, is that there is no vehicle for these businesses to advertise and promote their products in an above the line legal way. We have the requisite tools and knowledge to provide a solution. There is without question a massive market for cannabis and a well-established culture, and at SEED INC. we have already confirmed a monthly e-newsletter via renown database partner company, Media Connect, the company that does all the Daily Maverick, Business Day, 702, Cape Talk and TRIBE magazine monthly newsletters that will begin by sending out to a dedicated database of over 50 000 people. Social media platforms will also ask people to subscribe and like to join the SEED INC. family and to drive traffic to the website.
From April, all and sundry will be able to click through to SEED INC. and read all the latest and most innovative products available in SA from coffees to CBD Bites for dogs and cats, to interviews with Peter Vogel, the CEO of Leafwire, a cannabis business-focused social media platform known commonly as “the LinkedIn of cannabis.”, visit Tony Budden, the CEO of The Hemp Emporium in his “House that Hemp Built” in Noordhoek, Cape Town, and most recently the BoKaap hemp house and the Yiza Ekhaya Soup Kitchen project in Khayelitsha.
SEED INC. catches up with Roxy Louw, former professional surfer on how cannabis changed her life and her Canna-Yoga brand. SEED INC. joins Masterchef SA judge and award-winning chef, Peter Goffe-Wood as he prepares and serves us a 3-course delicacy that will blow you away. Both in taste and THC!
We will unveil all our experts on our editorial board that will share and discuss all the benefits and secrets of this little but abundant compound that has been a lifesaver in so many ways to millions of people across the world. We will discuss everything from pets to cannabis politics to planting your best crops. The time has come, SEED INC. will be here to Grow with the Times and keep you informed and entertained.
We hope you enjoy checking the site out as much as we are enjoying creating it.
Please join us in becoming part of the SEED INC. family soon.
- Get Legal Pharmaceutical Medical Grade Cannabis in South Africa October 4, 2021Medical cannabis can be a solution to your health problems, and on the IntroCann portal this process can be at your fingertips. Technology has changed everything about the world, and […] The post Get Legal Pharmaceutical Medical Grade Cannabis in South Africa appeared first on Cannabis News South Africa.Cannabis News ZA
- SA Judge Reckons Sex Can’t Be Rape If Oral Has Been Going Down October 15, 2021A former paramedic found guilty of raping his girlfriend has been acquitted by a judge who seems to think that sex can't be considered rape if there is oral involved.Tayla
- 10 Crisis Points in Our Cannabis Legislation Journey September 21, 2021“… the illicit market – fuelling a crime-prone underbelly and networks of individuals operating outside the realm of ethical and moral behaviour.” The South African Cannabis Masterplan, v5 (pg4), August 2021 The Cannabis Trade Association Africa (CTAA), together with Cheeba Africa, Craft Cannabis TV and Cape Town TV, hosted a webinar The post 10 Crisis […]Charl Henning
- A Proud Update on The Dagga Couple Scholarship Students & Cheeba Academy’s First Graduation September 8, 2021When Jules and I first met Trenton Birch and Linda Siboto in Cape Town a few years back, we were very excited at the prospect of a Cannabis Academy for South Africa. This was a line item on our big white board in the Fields of Green for ALL The post A Proud Update on […]Myrtle Clarke
- Drake Invests in Bullrider and Becomes a Partner and Advisor October 15, 2021The Grammy-award winning artist joins his longtime collaborator Noah "40" Shebib as an investor, advisor and partner to this popular cannabis brand.
- NIFA on Twitter: “The @OSUAgSci Global Hemp Innovation Center announced last week it has … October 15, 2021Advancing agricultural science to solve societal challenges. Show us your successes with #NIFAImpacts. Kansas City, Missouri. nifa.usda.gov. Read More The post NIFA on Twitter: “The @OSUAgSci Global Hemp Innovation Center announced last week it has … appeared first on Dagga Magazine.Editor